- Developing looks and light rigs for sets and characters that meets the vision of the Director and the Supervisors.
- Establish schedules and technical requirements to achieve high quality looks while working in a fast paced environment with high output requirements.
- Able to work independently on creative look development using commercial and proprietary lighting and compositing tools.
- Develop techniques to render the necessary layers with appropriate compositing software with detailed documentation.
- Help establish suitable work techniques and lighting tools as well as macros for 2D and 3D software for other team members with detailed documentation explaining tools and techniques.
- An eye for composition, detail, light, color.
- A good understanding of color, contrast, and lighting design is required.
- A strong visual savvy and the ability to distinguish subtle differences in lighting and color that affect the matching of sets, props and characters.
- The ability to work in a collaborative environment with strong problem solving skills as well as being able to take direction from the corresponding supervisors.
- The ability to work under deadlines and meet those deadlines with the high level of expertise and confidence while delivering a product that meets or exceeds the expectations of the corresponding supervisors and Directors.
- Experience in Maya required.
- Experience in Digital Fusion.
- BA in Art, Fine Art, Illustration, Graphic Design, Computer Science or equivalent experience desired.
HOW TO APPLY:
Reel and Shot Breakdown required
Please be sure to upload your resume and website link in the online application process. Please include the website link on your resume. You MUST upload the portfolio release form to your application. You can add additional attachments in the resume section.
To download the form, please go to:Â http://nas.nick.com/SubmissionReleaseForm.pdf
You can apply here.