PIXOMONDO LLC. – Los Angeles, CA (1 day ago)
Position Level: Experienced
- Minimum of 7+ years VFX post-production experience, this must be recent and continuous.
- Solid knowledge of Maya, Mari, and Nuke
- Solid previous experience as CG/2D Supervisor and most recently VFX Supervisor experience on 2 or 3 major projects.
- Creative eye and aesthetic judgment with a deep understanding of composition, cinematic design and animation timing.
- Must have an understanding of Directing/Lighting/Camera work/Practical Effects/Camera Gripping/Art Department/Production Design and Props.
- Excellent understanding of composition, light and color with strong attention to detail.
- On-set supervision experience is an asset
- Ability to meet strict deadlines often under pressure.
- Excellent communication, organization skills and financial and budget management skills.
- A thorough understanding of the CG & 2D principles and pipeline.
- Proven team leader with strong motivational qualities.
- Technically and creatively astute.
- Highly organized.
- Able to effectively communicate with people at all levels.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understanding the entire production process and approving the work of all crew on the show.
- Verifying technical solutions proposed by team members.
- Working closely with film director to develop and interpret their creative vision.
- Briefing entire crew on directors creative vision and enable artists to produce desired results.
- Communicating with external production companies.
- Coordinating the management of a show and project schedules to ensure that work is delivered to deadlines.
- Managing teams