Time Warner is looking for an intern. Please note you CAN NOT apply here. You MUST apply on Time Warner’s site. Click the link below to find out more.
From their site:
Posting Job Description
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Warner Bros. Entertainment, a fully integrated, broad-based entertainment company, is a global leader in the creation, production, distribution, licensing and marketing of all forms of entertainment and their related businesses, across all current and emerging media and platforms. The company stands at the forefront of every aspect of the entertainment industry, from feature films to television, home video/DVD, animation, comic books, interactive entertainment and games, product and brand licensing, international cinemas and broadcasting.
Warner Bros. Entertainment seeks talented and enthusiastic Undergraduate Summer Interns. Warner Bros. offers students exciting opportunities to work in Theatrical, Television, Home Entertainment, Consumer Products and Interactive Entertainment. Interns will work within a department with a defined discipline of either Creative, Marketing, Publicity, Finance, Digital/New Media or Technical Operations. Interns are given entry-level opportunities that will provide a real-life business environment and encourage them to discover their own interests and competencies. Interns are expected to learn and engage in department operations and complete various subject matter-related projects as assigned by their department supervisors.
Interns will have the opportunity to attend studio events & screenings, network with colleagues and executives, and gain valuable work experience in the entertainment industry.
• Candidates must be enrolled as an undergraduate student in a college or university.
• We seek well-rounded individuals with proven academic excellence and involvement in extracurricular activities.
• General office skills and computer proficiencies in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet required.
• Students must have the ability to effectively and tactfully deal with diverse clients and staff on all levels.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
• Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and to organize & schedule a heavy workload effectively.
• Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to see projects through to completion, problem solve, and multi-task under time constraints.
• Proactive nature, professionalism, and confidentiality required.