Title: Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Lighter/Compositor, TV
Department: Â TV Production HUB or Lighting
Reports To: Â Â Production Supervisor, TV or Line Producer, TV
Working closely with the Lighting & Compositing Supervisor and CG Supervisor, CG-TV, to develop lighting looks and light rigs for CG series and for lighting and compositing final scenes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and create lighting and the look of environments and characters for digitally composited sequences to reach the vision of the Animation Director, TV and Supervising Producer, CG-TV while meeting the production schedule.
- Set up, light, rig and comp Character and Environment Assets.
- Manage personal asset lighting load, meeting all deadlines of milestones to material delivery, based on the established schedule and technical requirements.
- Initiate, set up, organize and document any lighting tools.
- Perform technical work in support of shot lighting using various production tools.
- Perform creative lighting development setup as required using lighting and compositing tools.
- Optimize setups for rendering.
- Serve as lighting & compositing point person in production specific meetings and reviews.