To apply for the Disney Internship job for Summer 2015 click this link.
Disney TV Animation – Digital & Post Production Internship-Summer 2015
Imagine a career with an organization that brings smiles to millions every day. Imagine working with people whose passion for what they do is simply indescribable. We are The Walt Disney Company, live with a rich legacy of innovation, entertainment, and lifelong memories. With our vast array of both businesses and professionals, you’ll have the opportunity to join a team that’s beloved around the world, and to find out how it feels to love what you do. We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with Disney is the opportunity you‘ve been looking for.
The Disney / ABC Television Group is one of today’s premier media entertainment companies, combining high-quality content with strategic use of technology to deliver compelling news and entertainment viewing experiences to hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our employees are leading, creating, and innovating, making bold moves in unexpected directions that redefine not just what a media company does, but what it can do. At the Disney / ABC Television Group, you can be part of media’s evolution, helping us create what’s next.
For a summary of our different business areas visit www.disneyabctv.com
The Digital & Post Production team is involved in animation, visual effects, editorial, and post production aspects of animated series production.
This internship position will be involved with helping during the post/finishing end of the production of episodes. Assisting the effects artist and animators to track work, as well as assisting the post supervisors in the finishing of episodes.
• Organize and track notes on shots
• Assist with publicity requests, routing artwork to partners
• Assist tracking of elements, through post process to mastering.
• All students must be eligible to work in the US
• All students must be at least 18 years old
• You must currently be enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class – OR – be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last six (6) months – OR – be currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program in order to qualify for this internship.
• All students must be available to work up to 40 hours/week.
• All students must be available during the months of May/June through August/September for the 12-15 week program. All students must provide their own housing and transportation for the duration of the internship
• Strong interest in film/television production
• Proven strong organizational skills
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, including After Effects and Photoshop
• Background in coding, Python preferred
• Understanding of animation production.
This position is with: WD Pict. Television Prod.-TVA
Application Procedures: Submit a resume online. A cover letter is not required, but preferred. The cover letter should contain your professional areas of interest, experience and how you would benefit from an internship with The Disney ABC Television Group.
The deadline to apply for this internship is February 27, 2015
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer – Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability