A beautifully animated and rendered film but honestly the story left me a little wanting. I think it would have been better if it had been an alien enemy (because after all it looked nothing like another rabbit) and it was going to kill him and he played the harmonica and the enemy exploded because it couldn’t handle music, or at least if the enemy stopped attacking when it heard the music. Music soothes the savage beast sort of thing. What are your thoughts?
Subscribe to Animation Insider via Email
Top Posts & Pages
Interviews by Month
Categories2d Animation 2D Animator 3D Animation 3D Animator 3D Studio Max Adobe After Effects Adobe Flash Adobe Illustrator Adobe Photoshop Adobe Premiere Animation Animation Director Animator Cal Arts Cartoon Cartoon Network Character Design Chuck Jones Comic Book Director Disney Dreamworks Final Cut Pro Glen Keane Hanna Barbera Illustrator jobs Looney Tunes Mac Pro Maya News Nickelodeon Pixar Producer Sketchbook Pro Story Artist Storyboard Artist Storyboarding Storyboard Pro Toon Boom ToonBoom Storyboard Pro Wacom Cintiq Wacom Tablet Warner Bros. Writer
- Derek Carter on Derek Carter
- Sagpi on Promote your stuff!
- Rick on For Sale: Old Warner Bros Animation Discs
- Harry A. Long on Kevin Long
- Jennierose Lavender (JR) on Great Animation Clips!
- Jennierose Lavender on Dermot O Connor
- Lori Tucker on Don Cameron
- Kilian Muster on Promote your stuff!
- James Patrick Regan on Keith Baxter
- Daryle Smith on Spartaco Margioni
- 8 People who Helped Build the Philippine BPO Industry - Kalibrr Blog on Jose Mari “Joma” Santiago
- willies smith on Michelle Lin
- Johan Klingler on Johan Anton Klingler
- Robert Sledge on Robert Sledge
- Terry Reece on Robert Sledge
- Craig Wilson on Craig Wilson
- Tyler Barnhoorn on For Sale: Old Warner Bros Animation Discs
- Anthony s montalbano on For Sale: Old Warner Bros Animation Discs
- Animation Insider Interview – Diana David on Diana David
- Jenn Stout on Jennifer Patton