We seek out ambitious partners and are the leading esports company for new gaming titles.
We are experiencing breakneck growth and are looking for an individual that loves to fashion a special take on an esteemed activity; for someone who gets fired-up designing and visually expressing standout experiences alongside a small, high-energy team. We want someone who pushes back on the status quo and does things faster and better – because thatâ€™s what gets them out of bed in the morning.
As a wise old man once said, â€œItâ€™s dangerous to go alone, take this!â€
WE NEED YOU TO
- Work alongside company founders to help shape the future of online esports entertainment
- Create and deliver stylistic 3D models from concept art
- Sculpt, texture and edit 3D environments and props
- Design and sketch model concepts and treatments
- Produce detailed specs with precise requirements
- Raise the quality bar and design standards for NGE across all projects
- Work with stakeholders to convey design philosophy within all art
- Design and curate graphic work to promote consistent messaging and direction
- Fanatically deliver the best fan experiences possible
- Perform other tasks as assigned
YOU MUST HAVE
- Passion for video games and interactive media
- High proficiency with Maya and/or 3ds Max in creating detailed 3D models and assets
- Expertise working with Adobe Creative Suite files in Maya and/or 3ds Max
- Solid understanding of lighting, rendering and animation fundamentals
- Aptitude with game engine and rendering pipelines and workflow
- A portfolio of current and published work encompassing core competencies and skill set
- A track record of excelling with little supervision
- Experience managing multiple priorities in high-stress, time sensitive environments
- The desire for a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
Reasonable Accommodations Statement: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
YOUR BONA FIDES
- Education: Bachelorâ€™s degree from an accredited institution
- Experience: 4+ years experience creating detailed and quality 3D assets, including models, environments and props in commercially shipped software and products
- Work Schedule: Be prepared to help build something great and work long hours, including occasional evenings and weekends
- Amount of Travel Required: Limited
- Work Environment: Typical office, travel (trains, planes and autos), studios and on-location environments
Please apply with your cover letter and resume. As well, please include the names of a game you’re currently playing, as well as one of your favorite video games.
Candidates local to the greater Los Angeles area preferred.
The Company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee’s ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the Company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.
We are a full-service esports company that creates, manages and monetizes competitive video game leagues. We build a title’â„¢s competitive community from the ground up, growing it into a unique, professional and world-class esports operation. We manage all league operations and produce expert live entertainment in-studio or at stadium-sized venues. We deliver monetary results by authentically translating publisher and brand sponsorâ„¢ business outcomes to this massively diverse community.