TV – Background Painter
- Tracking Code
- 2429-01 (SR)
- Job Description
- Paints backgrounds, layouts and any other background-related art that the production may require, ensuring style and quality of show are met.
- Meet with creative supervisor(s) to ensure color needs of show are fulfilled.
- Follow instructions of supervisor.
- Complete all color work within assigned deadlines.
- Resolve color problems with creative supervisors.
- Communicate progress of work to appropriate production staff.
- Ensure all artwork is properly backed up and stored appropriately.
- Review storyboard for background key color callouts.
- Comfortable working on a Cyntiq and must be able to work digitally.
- Assist with special projects.
- Fulfill other color projects, including but not limited to color lead sheets, color script and/or color pass on storyboards.
- Required Skills
- Must demonstrate proficiency in style of show
- Strong knowledge of color theory and lighting.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn applicable design software and hardware
- Strong time-management skills
- Work well under pressure
- Ability to multitask a plus
- Required Experience
- Relevant digital color experience in TV production schedule necessary.
- BA in Fine Arts or equivalent work experience highly desired
- Job Location
- Glendale, California, United States
- Position Type
This is Amit Naik. I have done my Graduation in Fine art, and I have a 3 years diploma in 3D (AD3D edge). I am currently working in Aptech Limited as a 3D visualizer and concept artist
I am sending my resume (PFA) and porfolio link for your perusal. Looking forward to hear from you