Dreamworks TV – Post Production Assistant
- Tracking Code
- 2007-05 (DTX)
- Job Description
- DreamWorks Animation
Job Title: Post Production Assistant, TV
Reports To: Post Production Supervisor; Manager, Post Production
Assists the Post Supervisor in day to day activities to ensure projects run smoothly.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Tracks footage delivery deadlines; downloads and posts footage. Alerts editors and assistant editors of deliveries received.
- Responsible for picture retake lists, relaying retake lists and gathering clarification materials for outside studios.
- Distributes and posts QTs for internal and external review; tracking all notes that arise from these reviews.
- Attends sessions and takes thorough notes; ensures they are distributed to all appropriate production staff.
- Facilitates communication with partner studios by answering retake questions and coordinating the delivery of clarification materials in a timely manner.
- Assists in general administrative duties, correspondence, and organization of all post related materials.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook; familiarity with Gmail, google docs.
- Knowledge of Shotgun, Photoshop, Illustrator a plus but not essential
- Dependable, punctual, resourceful. Available for OT as needed.
- Extremely organized, detailed, flexible, has a positive attitude, and a general interest and commitment to learning the post production pipeline.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- BA/BS preferred, animation production/post experience a plus but not essential.
- Job Location
- Glendale, California, United States
- Position Type