Looking for: Supervising/Senior Animators for a 26×11 Toon Boom cut-out animated series
Amsterdam-based Submarine is looking for experienced animators to work on a 26×11 animated series. The look of the series can be best described as an illustration-like 2D style, with rich textures and soft pencil lines, with a rig-based cut-out animation technique. The series’ main characters are little girls, childlike and relatively realistic – elements that should be communicated in the characters’ movements and emotions.
- Solid understanding of 2D character animation
- Experience with cut-out animation is a strong asset
- Experience with animating in Harmony is a strong asset
- Ability to work with strict deadlines and a fast-paced production environment
- Strong communication skills
- English and/or Dutch speaking skills
You’ll work on one episode at a time in a small team, consisting of one animation supervisor, two senior animators and two or three junior animators.
Work takes place exclusively on location: Submarine studios in Amsterdam. We can help with finding accommodation were you to relocate to Amsterdam for this production.
Full-time. Looking for supervising/senior animators from early May 2016 until early 2017.
Get in touch with Tünde Vollenbroek via email@example.com for information. Please attach CV (and references) and portfolio.