Hallmark’s animation group is looking for a highly visible production assistant that will work cross-functionally with internal and external animators, graphic designers, and managers to create new types of content. This position will report to the group’s creative manager.
• Provide day-to-day administrative and project support for Animation Production and Executive Offices, including, but not limited to:
• Assist with administrative tasks such as: maintaining, organizing and tracking creative assets, updating and maintaining reports, brainstorming, meeting notes, and other ad hoc needs
• This position may be responsible for providing creative feedback to animators and designers.
• This position may interface with key licensors, such as The Walt Disney Company, Warner Bros, Lucas Films.
• Serve as a “floater” to all production and pre-production projects
• Support production leadership with day to day issues and projects
• Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and/or Keynote.
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative, prioritize, meet deadlines and change course of action quickly.
• Detail-oriented with the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure.
• Strong organizational and follow-thru skills.
• Ability to work with and be sensitive to confidential information.
• Excellent people skills are a must; must be an effective communicator, both verbally and written
• Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful and flexible
• Strong people skills, including the ability to effectively work as part of a team
• Must be a self-starter with an ability to manage up to different supervisors
• Must be a proactive problem-solver with creative instincts and business sense
Excellent job for anyone looking to learn about the animation production process. This position has lots of upward mobility. Must be a self-starter.