From their site:
This would be for a junior level feature animation position on the film “Rock Dog” with an August 2014 start date.
The Animator is responsible for bringing characters to life by creating performance and motion based on storyboards, animatics and other visual reference. This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate to get into the studio system and shine. We are looking for proactive, ambitious, self-starters to hit the production floor hard and really show us what they are capable of doing.
· Create lip-sync, facial, and body character animation as well as prop animation
· Partner with the Director, Animation Supervisor and other staff in order to understand and execute creative direction
· Maintain high quality and productivity throughout projects
· Communicate work status to the Animation Supervisor and Production Management staff
· Attend dailies, accurately address critique and comments from supervisors, and complete revisions in a timely manner
· Consistently meet production deadlines
Education and Experience:
· Requires some experience in Feature Film and/or Commercial production with an emphasis on animation
· Strong demonstration of animation principles, timing, and acting choices
· Ability to create broad and subtle styles of animation
· Proficient with Maya
· Ability to work in a team environment and take direction
· Ability to provide feedback to other artists
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
· A creative problem solver who is organized and critical of his or her own work.
· A history of consistent high-end aesthetic and technical execution
Note: This job description is not meant to be all inclusive. Employee may be required to perform other duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
You can apply at their site here.