Post Production Supervisor
- Partners closely with the Producer from the start of editorial through the final mix. The partnership includes editorial staffing issues, handling the finish schedule for previews and other work-in-progress screenings, sound design and music reviews, supervising the final mix schedule and all final picture deliveries for domestic and international distribution.
- Develops and manages post schedules, budgets and staffing requirements.
- Understands how changes may affect the budget, scheduling and overtime
- Creates Post Production schedules for sound design, film lab and Domestic and International Distribution needs.
- Supervise external Post facilities that handle Sound Mixing, Film Processing and Digital Cinema Packaging
- Supervise Audience Preview screenings as well as other VIP screenings.
- Supervise the Quality Control for work-in-progress and final version masters for all projects.
- Creates a team environment and helps in keeping morale positive
- Plays a leadership role in Executive meetings, managing expectations and communicating Post milestones.
- This is a deadline-driven, fast-paced position that requires technical experience as well as production coordination abilities.
- Candidate must be organized, have ability to help troubleshoot technical issues and also have good interpersonal skills and remain calm under pressure when communicating with senior management.
- At least 5 years production experience in Animation or Visual FX. Management experience essential.
- Computer Animation experience essential.
- Manage schedules and comprehensive tracking of elements to ensure deadlines are met.
- Works well under extreme pressure with immovable deadlines
- Knowledge of Word and Excel
You can apply for this job by clicking this link.