GVP Media seeks Graphic Animator/Video Editor
In this position, your main goal is to bring the clientâ€™s vision to life. You will be required to juggle many projects at once and meet strict deadlines. We need someone with proven, hands-on, design execution skills and a proven track record to be able to think outside the box. Irregular hours are extremely common with this position and therefore, we need someone with strong work ethic and the willingness to go the extra mile. Job duties include, but may not be limited to: Video editing and creation, Animations, 3D Maps and renderings, brochure designs, managing graphics on company website, taking part in creative brainstorming for set designs, Designing images and motion graphics to be displayed on LED video walls etc.
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience in graphic design, animation, motion graphics, and video production
- A creative mind with the ability to think outside the norm
- An eye for color and visual appeal
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience working with clients to understand and create their vision
- The ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Work quickly as many projects have a fast turnaround time
- Self motivation to be able to prioritize and manage workload to meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- Portfolio of exceptional self-created Design output
- Experience with programs such as Illustrator, InDesign, Quark, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Adobe, Flash, Cinema 3D, etc.
Other Valuable Qualities:
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in graphic design, visual arts, fine arts, or professional equivalent.
- Strong leaderships skills
- Experience managing additional staff
- Willingness to travel
- Tech and computer knowledge
- Experience in logo development & web design
Salary: $45,000 â€“ $60,000