Digital Animator-Country Music Television- Burbank, CA.
- Work with Digital Animation Supervisor to support multiple 2D and 3D animated shows.
- Create/animate 2D and 3D VFX.
- Composite 2D and 3D VFX.
- Model/Texture 3D toon-shaded props and vehicles and composite with 2D plates.
- Animate 2D retakes in Flash and Harmony.
- The ideal candidate should be a generalist, able to solve problems across multiple platforms and pipelines.
- Must be an expert in animating and compositing using Adobe After Effects.
- Advanced knowledge of 3D animation software (Maya, Lightwave 3D) with generalist skills in modeling, UV, texturing, rigging, and rendering.
- Knowledge of compositing in Nuke.
- Knowledge of 2D animation software (Flash, Harmony).
- Strong time-management skills.
- Work well under pressure with quick turnaround and short deadlines.
- BA/BS preferred, or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2-4 years of industry experience in film, broadcast, and/or games (Not Mandatory).
- Knowledge of App/Game Development programs such as Clickteam Fusion 2.5, Construct 2, and Unity 3D a plus.