Toonboom has just announced that a new Service Pack is available for Storyboard Pro. If you have Storyboard Pro 4, this service pack is a free download, BUT requires a new license.
Here are the steps to access the new version:
- Sign on to your Toon Boom user account.
- Go to Registered Products.You will see an Upgrade Code (UPG) and a download link.
- Download the new software. It is not necessary to uninstall the previous version first.
- Install the new software.
- Run the License Wizard.
Windows: Start > Programs > Toon Boom Animation > Toon Boom >
License Tools > LicenseWizard
Mac: /Applications/Toon Boom /Tools/LicenseWizard
- Click on Activate License
- Click on Internet Activation
- Click on Upgrade License
- Enter the UPG code from your user account online and click Activate.
After upgrading your license, you will have a permanent license code in your user account if you need to deactivate and reactivate the license.
If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Setting the panel’s in or out to the current frame
- Locking the scene duration
- Selecting panels and sound clips forward
- Recording guide tracks directly in Storyboard Pro
- Marking sound clips with colour
- Replacing a 3D model in the Library
- Aligning the Camera view with the Stage view
- Moving, rotating, and scaling objects in discrete numbers using
the Coordinate toolbar
- Exporting sequences to FBX with multiple cameras