Jobs: Post Production Coordinator
|Post Production Coordinator
- Receipt, organization, tracking, distribution, duplication and delivery of all Post Production related materials.
- This includes maintaining databases and spreadsheets to track retakes and other materials for overseas studios, handling/dubbing/distributing materials for sign off as well as for final delivery, and to assist the Post Production Supervisor in any way necessary to maintain the workflow of the Post Production Process.
- Highly organized with attention to detail and the ability to multitask on many levels.
- They may be required not only to work on multiple shows but for multiple Supervisors, requiring the ability to change gears and work in different ways and with different personalities.
- They may be required to sit in on meetings where they will interact with the creators/directors of the shows so their ability to understand that relationship and how to deal with it is crucial.
- There will be times when they will be required to draft memos/faxes/emails or even speak to Network Executives or Overseas Studios so again their knowledge of that relationship and how to deal with these departments is a very important aspect of the job.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite.
- Knowledge of FileMaker Pro, Final Cut, Avid, Protools,Â Quicktime, and Photoshop is a plus.
- 1-2 years of post production experience.
You can apply for the Post Production Coordinator job here.