Nickelodeon is looking for a storyboard artist!
- Meet with creative supervisors to discuss objectives of storyboard; what is desired or to be achieved.
- Create storyboards by implementing storytelling objectives.
- Follow instructions of creative supervisors.
- Address any problems with creative supervisors; ask necessary questions.
- Communicate progress of work to creative supervisors and to appropriate production staff.
- Ensure quality and style of show is consistently achieved in storyboard work.
- Follow proper document management requirements (i.e., file naming and storage) according to the production’s guidelines.
- Meet all deadlines as determined by Line Producer or Production Manager.
- Attend and contribute to relevant meetings and pitches as needed.
- Maybe be required to pitch Storyboards.
- Ensure all storyboard notes are added.
- Assist with special projects.
- Looking for a good draftsman, with strong storytelling skill.
- Proficient in Photoshop.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in style of show.
- Strong staging and composition skills.
- Strong drawing and mechanical skills.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn applicable design software and hardware.
- Strong time-management skills.
- Work well under pressure.
- Ability to multitask a plus.
- Preschool knowledge a plus.
- Relevant drawing experience necessary.
- BA/BS preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year storyboard experience and/or training on a similar show; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
PLEASE NOTE: Will require a test.
HOW TO APPLY
You MUST submit a portfolio in order to be considered for artistic positions!
– See more at: http://jobs.awn.com/c/job.cfm?site_id=500&jb=14285266#sthash.NVxYNSbV.dpuf