RGH Studios is looking for a Senior Pipeline Technical Director in Woodland Hills, CA.
From the site:
RGH Studios is currently looking for Pipeline Technical Directors to collaborate in the delivery of production-ready tools for Visual Effects & Feature Animation. We have several positions available for Studio Infrastructure & Show based development.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
Scripted Tool Development & support
This opportunity collaborates with the Global Pipeline initiative and is considered a Project/Show based hire. Pipeline is focusing on bridging the work of artists & vendors worldwide, across multiple feature films & themed entertainment productions.
Weâ€™re looking for talented TDâ€™s across all levels of skillset (mid to senior). RGH Technical Directors work with the Pipeline Supervisor to architect & develop production tools as well as supporting modules in a Python scripting environment. Responsibilities include but not limited to automating Shotgun, Revolver, Deadline, as well as support the Digital Asset Production & Review System.
- Senior level:Â +5 yearsâ€™ production experience
- Mid-level:Â +3 yearsâ€™ production experience
- Experience in Editorial & Video Review System development
- Advanced python skills
- In-depth knowledge of Nuke & Maya, Houdini and Softimage a bonus.
- Comfortable developing for Windows, Mac & Linux
- Advanced problem solving & troubleshooting skills a must
- Progressive knowledge of VFX production & development trends
- Excellent time management & communication skills
Pluses – Experience with the following:
- Experience with Shotgun
- Experience with Deadline Render Management System & RV
- Shader development, simulation systems
- PyQT or PySide
- Experience with Softimage and Houdini
- Experience with Arnold and/or Vray
Please send your resume to:
You can read more and apply here.