Walt Disney Animation Studios is hiring CG animators!
The Animation Department at Walt Disney Animation Studios is expanding the team in Burbank, CA! If you create character animation of the highest caliber and demonstrate exceptional understanding of weight, locomotion, anatomy, dialog, acting, appeal, and entertainment, take a look at our studio. Tangled, Wreck-it Ralph, and our next film, Frozen, pursue excellence in animation performance. If you’ve been on the fence, wondering if the time is right to try something new, challenging, and rewarding, the time is now. Come see what we’re all about and decide for yourself. Responsibilities
- Create vivid and compelling character performances that make millions of people laugh, cry, tremble in fear, and cheer in victory
- Work closely with the film’s Director, Animation Supervisor, and Supervising Animators to establish the style of movement and personality for the characters in the film
- Animate shots in a professional and timely manner
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in Animation, Art, Fine Art, Illustration, Film, Computer Graphics, or related field
- Experience on 3-5 CG feature film productions
- Superior acting and staging skills
- Ability to tastefully exaggerate actions and emotions
- Strong understanding of anatomy, perspective, and composition
- Ability to solve problems of weight, balance, and movement
- Proficiency with the principles of animation and the dynamics of animals and human figures in action
- Work should emphasize storytelling and the ability to define character personality along with fluid/organic movement
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
You can find out more here.