Technicolor is home to industry-leading creative and technology professionals committed to the creation, management and delivery of entertainment content to consumers around the world. Propelled by a culture of innovation and underpinned by a dedicated research organization, the company’s thriving licensing business possesses an extensive intellectual property portfolio focused on imaging and sound technologies. Serving motion picture, television, and other media clients, the company is a leading provider of high-end visual effects, animation, and post-production services. In support of network service providers and broadcasters globally, Technicolor ranks among the world leading suppliers of digital content delivery services and home access devices, including set-top-boxes and gateways. The company also remains a large physical media service provider,
Supervise operators and support staff on the night shift in a fast-paced 24/7 post-production environment. Ensure that all scheduled overnight work is completed correctly and on time. Oversee workflows, create transitions, problem solve discrepancies both technical and operational. Communicate with client services, technical operations & interdepartmental project management.
- Managing and scheduling digital media work orders, including assigning and prioritizing jobs to operational personnel
- Audit the work orders for accuracy, which includes wording and formatting, and timely placement into the production schedule
- Coordinating with Client Services and Project Managers on job prioritization and job status
- Coordinating with other Technicolor departments on scheduling work orders that span multiple departments
- Ensure adequate 24/7 personnel coverage in each respective area (metadata, upload, data management)
- 3-5 years experience in a post production environment
- Knowledge of digital media file formats and workflows. Knowledge of HD/SD professional content standards, formats, equipment and peripheral gear preferred;
- Knowledge of computer operations and file management and electronic delivery methods such as FTP;
- Knowledge of video and audio post production methodologies. Knowledge of HD/SD versioning / conversions / editorial and duplication preferred;
- Comfortable with supervising and directing operational personnel
- Ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced production nvironment, meet production deadlines, multi-task between several high priority projects simultaneously;
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure;
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work well both as a team member and independently; and
- Willing to work extended hours, evenings and weekends, as necessary
The above are minimum requirements. Resumes from more experienced candidates are welcome. Compensation and responsibilities will depend on experience/qualifications.
You can final out more here.